Claim's Cabbies Corner. Local council rules and regs changes.

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
Warren t claim

Re: Claim's Cabbies Corner. Repo Revenge.

Post by Warren t claim »

One of those days.

I get sent a job to collect a punter from 17E R*** Lane to take them to the ferry terminal about a mile and a half away. I turn up as instructed and hit the callback to let them know I'm here. A few minutes pass and there's no sign of my passenger which would normally mean that I'd hit the no job button and fuck off to the next job on the screen but as this fare is going to the ferry terminal, and therefore the punter could have a boat to catch, I use the call customer feature to phone them. Phone rings but no answer so I bail.

Less than five minutes later I get despatched the same job back to me. In these circumstances, I'd normally phone the office and tell them to send another taxi as I'm reluctant to be let down twice by a passenger, but as this is a fare that may have to catch the Irish ferry I reluctantly agree to go back.

I return to 17E R*** Lane to see my punter waiting for me. I must admit that at first glance she didn't look like either a holidaymaker or a business traveler. She was a lady of maybe 45 dressed in a top that was struggling to contain her tits, a leather miniskirt, fishnets and thigh high boots.

She hops into the back of the Kia and without me asking tells me the reason for her journey. Apparently she's seeing a married truck driver who's parked at the ferry terminal and when she phoned him earlier she was sure that she could hear another woman's voice in the background meaning that she wanted to confront him!

During the trip she told me that she suffers from a medical condition that causes her to orgasm 50 times a day! I'm not sure if that means that she climaxes 50 times a day whether or not she's having sex so as you can imagine, I was a little worried that these climaxes were involuntary and she'll squirt on my back seat!

Five minutes later I drop her off at the GTS Transport Scania and she says that if I ever fancy a play then feel free to knock on her door anytime, day or night.
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.
mercrocker
Numb3rP14t3Fun

Post by mercrocker »

You didn't here her shout "Coming!!" the first time you called, then?
There's a great long bar in Rock & Roll heaven.......
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

mercrocker wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:04 am You didn't here her shout "Coming!!" the first time you called, then?
The last thing I want is a Norris McWhirter on my back seat!
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

I'll admit that I've done worse though.
mercrocker
Numb3rP14t3Fun

Post by mercrocker »

As much fun as she sounds I would imagine it to get pretty wearisome after a few days. "Are you fucking do it again? Now?"
There's a great long bar in Rock & Roll heaven.......
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

mercrocker wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:12 am As much fun as she sounds I would imagine it to get pretty wearisome after a few days. "Are you fucking do it again? Now?"
I must admit that was the first thought I had.
treehugger
The only technocripple in the village!

Post by treehugger »

Thought you had seat covers?
As I suspected I was right about everything.
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

treehugger wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:21 am Thought you had seat covers?
Nope. The MG had squirt resistant leather trim but my current Kia has cloth.
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

I had to put the Kia Seedy in for its taxi test the other day and it failed on a broken front spring, the two front tyres being over ten years old and low effort on the handbrake. The handbrake took a few attempts to just about scrape through. I collected the new six month taxi plate and all was good in the world until yesterday....

On my way to the airport, I noticed the turbo becoming a lot more vocal and the interior smelling like I was running a paraffin heater in the boot. It clearly had blown its exhaust somewhere. I phoned the owner and we agreed that it'd probably split on the flexi. This morning I put it on the ramp at Claim_Garage only to discover that it'd sheared off just after the turbo. This is in a cunt of a place to get to as it will mean either dropping the front subframe or lifting the engine.

Cunt.
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

Kia off to n3 fixed tomorrow. This means that I'll be back in an Insignia for the weekend. Unlike the last Insignia this example is a 1.6 diesel. I took it for a blast around the block earlier and I must say that it's no ball of fire.