Hello, its me, is that you?

Please let us know why you're here and if you know how to use a 3/8th Gripely to ream your trunnions square....
Iamgroot

Hello, its me, is that you?

Post by Iamgroot »

Hello,

I registered ages ago but didn't get past that, I am also on the beige forum so thats where you might recognise the username from.

I normally have at least one shit-heap, at the moment its the "second best 405" as it says on the windscreen, a white 1993 1.6 405 saloon
Dave_Q

Re: Hello, its me, is that you?

Post by Dave_Q »

Hello groot and welcome along.

I have unlocked the place for you, enjoy?
cros
The Elastrator

Post by cros »

Hello there and welcome. Is Autoshite still going? Last I heard it had died on its arse due to having been run by a bunch of complete wankers.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

Evening Groot. I think with 10 months from registering to posting you've got to be our most impressive lurker so far, well done!
Private signature, do not read
CLINT
Woke as fuck

Post by CLINT »

cros wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:49 pm Hello there and welcome. Is Autoshite still going? Last I heard it had died on its arse due to having been run by a bunch of complete wankers.
Kind of still going but only in the way Muddy Fox bikes are still going. Used to be good quality and individual but is now just mass produced shit for the hard of thinking and is the same in name only.
OMG U OK HUN?
Smokyjoe

Post by Smokyjoe »

And have you seen the prices asked for the cars on sale now, used to be a good source of cheep motors now loads of wanabe dealers flipping bangers, dont forget though it's the safest place to buy and best to deal with a shitter 😂

Oh and hello op.