Came for the taxi thread

Please let us know why you're here and if you know how to use a 3/8th Gripely to ream your trunnions square....
Twembe

Came for the taxi thread

Post by Twembe »

Probably a pretty typical progression of blue-> beige -> here. I wanted to make sure I don’t miss Warren t claim’s taxi thread if it moves to somewhere without public access. Obviously will read the rest of the site and attempt worthy contribution, it’s nice to see some old names.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Re: Came for the taxi thread

Post by Hooli »

Evening, you're booking is confirmed. It's triple rate and cash in advance after 10pm.
Private signature, do not read
paulplom
The Geordie Lord, Mario!

Post by paulplom »

Hello, good evening and welcome.
cros
The Elastrator

Post by cros »

Twembe wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:21 pm Probably a pretty typical progression of blue-> beige -> here. I wanted to make sure I don’t miss Warren t claim’s taxi thread if it moves to somewhere without public access. Obviously will read the rest of the site and attempt worthy contribution, it’s nice to see some old names.
Hello. I hope you're alright with Hoolis strict rules forbidding bad language and photos with even a hint of tits or cunt.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

cros wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:37 am
Twembe wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:21 pm Probably a pretty typical progression of blue-> beige -> here. I wanted to make sure I don’t miss Warren t claim’s taxi thread if it moves to somewhere without public access. Obviously will read the rest of the site and attempt worthy contribution, it’s nice to see some old names.
Hello. I hope you're alright with Hoolis strict rules forbidding bad language and photos with even a hint of tits or cunt.
They only apply to you, everyone else can carry on :lol:
Private signature, do not read
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

I'm glad you enjoy reading my continuing adventures.

Feel free to comment and make suggestions as to what you want me to post on there.
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.