Bore da

Please let us know why you're here and if you know how to use a 3/8th Gripely to ream your trunnions square....

Bore da

Post by Guest »

It's OK that is about the limit of my Welsh, for those of you reading in black and white it means hello/good day, unless they lied to me in school about that as well and it really means something rude.

I have joined up as I want answers to questions, really important ones, for example I never did find out who knew the secret of the Black Magic box.

I have been disappointed to lose contributors/contributions on autoshite and if the only way to keep up is to pop in here then that's the thing to do.

I don't expect to agree with everything and everyone, nor everyone to agree with me, but then I have been grown up (ish) for quite a while now.

I doubt I'll contribute much of value over here, don't contribute much of value over there either so not much difference.

I do have a tendency to make stupid remarks, but accept that not everyone gets what passes for my sense of humour, I never want to wilfully offend (I reserve that for people that I don't like)

So please let me in, I'll be good, I promise.

Sorry about the username choice, I'm pretty shit at choosing them.
DodgeRover

Re: Bore da

Post by DodgeRover »

Welcome along, who are you over on the beige then?

Post by Guest »

Anonymous User,

Told you I was shit at picking usernames
Split_Pin

Post by Split_Pin »

I thought SirTainlyBarkin was a smashing one.

Welcome :)