Crash! Bang! Wallop!

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
Eddie Honda
Rainman The Google Fu Master

Re: Crash! Bang! Wallop!

Post by Eddie Honda »

WATER + ELECTRICITY

#zero
#bubwatch

Eddie Honda

Post by Eddie Honda »

*COURT REPORT"

£2405 / 2 MONTHS BAN

Posted on 15:40:00 on 21st April 2021
A Glasgow man has been banned from driving and fined after being seen by officers speeding on the M6 Northbound near J42.

Adil Ashraf, 33, of Shawbridge Street, Glasgow was scheduled to appear at court in Carlisle on the 9th April however proceedings continued in Mr Ashraf’s absence.

The court heard that on 27th December 2019 officers in an unmarked patrol car were passed by a Lamborghini Urus travelling at speed on the M6 Northbound.

The Lamborghini was recorded at a top speed of 122mph.

Officers stopped the vehicle and he was reported for speeding.

Ashraf contested the speed recorded suggesting the recording was unreliable, expert evidence was provided that confirmed he was travelling at the speed measured by the police.

Ashraf was banned from driving for 60 days, fined £500, and ordered to pay £850 CPS costs, £1,000 costs to Road Safety Support and a victim surcharge of £55.
Eddie Honda

Post by Eddie Honda »

#lorriesontheirsides

Eddie Honda

Post by Eddie Honda »

#tealeaf
#gravitystraps
#hoolihumour

Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

Eddie Honda wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:57 am #warrenwatch

FFS! It's only a quid an hour to park in the PH waiting area at MAN! There's even toilet facilities and a prayer Portakabin* available.

*Sadly the aforementioned provider of jack leg portable offices are most possessive about their particular brand so I will say that the portable bogs with signs in telling the user not to stand on the seat to have a shit and the worshiping facilities provided may be supplied by another company.
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.
mercrocker
Numb3rP14t3Fun

Post by mercrocker »

*Ah, you mean Pakafewmorein.....
There's a great long bar in Rock & Roll heaven.......
FhakeConcern
Cycle Cunt

Post by FhakeConcern »

Hooli wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:24 pm
Eddie Honda wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:21 pm *COURT REPORT*

#cyclecunt
#grasscam
#roadrage

I hope that was the cyclist taken to court, they stirred that right up after a slightly poor overtake.
I have to take issue with you here Mr Hooli, as someone who cycles most days these cunts that pass so close and I expect it was closer than it looked with the wide angle lens, are dangerous and the #cyclecunt only seemed to gesticulate as far as I can tell from the footage. OK it did get a bit out of hand later, but when some cunt starts to deliberately intimidate you with their car it is very frightening. Not sure whch is worse those who deliberately drive to intimidate a cyclist or those who don't even know they are doing it!
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

FhakeConcern wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:19 pm
Eddie Honda wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:21 pm *COURT REPORT*

#cyclecunt
#grasscam
#roadrage

I hope that was the cyclist taken to court, they stirred that right up after a slightly poor overtake.
I have to take issue with you here Mr Hooli, as someone who cycles most days these cunts that pass so close and I expect it was closer than it looked with the wide angle lens, are dangerous and the #cyclecunt only seemed to gesticulate as far as I can tell from the footage. OK it did get a bit out of hand later, but when some cunt starts to deliberately intimidate you with their car it is very frightening. Not sure whch is worse those who deliberately drive to intimidate a cyclist or those who don't even know they are doing it!
I cycle quite regularly at times too & see a lot worse than that all the time. I do agree though that a lot of them are so dumb they don't appear to know they've got that close. At least the deliberate ones are paying attention.
Private signature, do not read
FhakeConcern
Cycle Cunt

Post by FhakeConcern »

Hooli wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:56 pm
FhakeConcern wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:19 pm

I cycle quite regularly at times too & see a lot worse than that all the time. I do agree though that a lot of them are so dumb they don't appear to know they've got that close. At least the deliberate ones are paying attention.
Haha, shame there isn't a haha button on here! Better stop now or I'll be sharing my Strava with everyone (not really haha)
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

I never use Strava, I only got a Speedo for the first time on this bike.
Private signature, do not read