Crash! Bang! Wallop!

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
paulplom
The Geordie Lord, Mario!

Re: Crash! Bang! Wallop!

Post by paulplom »

I was in the van yes. I stamped on the brakes which would've made it obvious. They can see for miles those bastard cameras.
I think they allow you 10%. Or they did about twenty years ago the last time I got pulled by a copper. They said they don't normally pull anyone below 80. I was doing 80 but we as in a van so they did me anyway. I tried to say it was a mini bus as there were windows and a row of seats in the back but they wouldn't have it. A new xreg Vito at the time.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

Eddie Honda wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:00 pm *COURT REPORT*

LAME SENTENCE

#pursuit

Officers from the West Sussex Tactical Enforcement Unit were on proactive patrol on the afternoon of 25 July 2020 and spotted a vehicle of interest in the Tarring area. They turned around with the intention of speaking to its occupants, at which point the silver BMW made off at speed.

It was pursued along Gaisford Road and through Tarring onto Terringes Avenue – a 30mph residential road – where it overtook a number of vehicles and reached speeds of up to 80mph.

The driver then turned left into The Boulevard, where he undertook another car and knocked the wing mirror off a parked car, before attempting to cross the grass verge onto the northbound carriageway, where it got stuck between the pursuing police vehicle and a tree.

Other units arrived at the scene and officers used batons to smash the BMW’s windows. They used captor spray and Taser on the driver – by this point identified as Alan Gale, a landscape gardener, of no fixed address – but seemingly to little effect.

The 38-year-old managed to escape and continued his erratic journey by heading north on the southbound carriageway – along a section of pavement – and then turned left into Palatine Road, where he crashed into a wall.

A police car arrived beside the BMW moments later, and Gale jumped across its bonnet and ran into the driveway of a neighbouring property. Following a short foot chase, he was safely detained.

Gale was arrested and charged with driving while disqualified, dangerous driving, driving with no insurance, and four counts of assaulting an emergency worker – relating to injuries sustained by officers as they attempted to prevent him from driving off when stuck in The Boulevard.

He was remanded in custody ahead of sentencing at Lewes Crown Court on 23 April, having pleaded guilty to all offences.

He was sentenced to seven months’ imprisonment and disqualified from driving for 18 months, and must take an extended re-test should he wish to drive again.
I know those roads, looks about the same speeds I used to see taxis doing at 2:30am which got ignored by plod.
Private signature, do not read
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

paulplom wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:48 am

This bastard is there almost everyday. It's hardly an accident black spot, a long straight stretch of dual carriageway that you can see for miles. I forgot on Saturday and was doing 70mph before I clocked the cunt and hammered the brake. Just waiting to hear now. Cunt.
Yeah looks like an accident black spot! the fucking cunts, you should be allowed to stop & set light to the fuckers.
Private signature, do not read
Eddie Honda
Rainman The Google Fu Master

Post by Eddie Honda »

BLOODY COUNCILLORS!

#doh
#noroadrent

Eddie Honda
Rainman The Google Fu Master

Post by Eddie Honda »