Claim's Cabbies Corner. Repo Revenge.

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
Bangernomics

Re: Claim's Cabbies Corner. Bellend Drivers

Post by Bangernomics »

Trinny and tranny as I used to refer to them.

Less annoying tag line.
Just when I thought I was out they dragged me back in.
mercrocker
Numb3rP14t3Fun

Post by mercrocker »

Twitty and Spanner was my moniker for 'em.
There's a great long bar in Rock & Roll heaven.......
brandersnatch
I scored very low on the autie test. I’m cheerful, happy, confident, like meeting new people, chatty and largely sociable. What the fuck am I doing on this forum?

Post by brandersnatch »

I used to think of them as Suzannah and Cuntface. (Cuntfaced lucky legs, lucky they don’t break they’re so fucking thin, irritating twat! Cuntface, did I mention that?)
paulplom
The Geordie Lord, Mario!

Post by paulplom »

You're not keen on her then?
brandersnatch
I scored very low on the autie test. I’m cheerful, happy, confident, like meeting new people, chatty and largely sociable. What the fuck am I doing on this forum?

Post by brandersnatch »

Oh. Was it that obvious?
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

I spotted subtle undertones suggesting it too.
Private signature, do not read
NorfolkNWeigh

Post by NorfolkNWeigh »

9FC4AFB3-1981-4ADF-B685-C7FF65C12024.jpeg
9FC4AFB3-1981-4ADF-B685-C7FF65C12024.jpeg (79.91 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
Found this picture of Trinny being measured for Taxibike leathers , is that you Branders ?
brandersnatch

Post by brandersnatch »

NorfolkNWeigh wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:05 am 9FC4AFB3-1981-4ADF-B685-C7FF65C12024.jpeg

Found this picture of Trinny being measured for Taxibike leathers , is that you Branders ?
I’m more beardie and considerably older than that unlucky bloke.
Warren t claim

Re: Claim's Cabbies Corner. Other Drivers

Post by Warren t claim »

As you lot don't seem to fancy your chances living off immoral earnings I'll get back to the story.

Other drivers and their issues.

I think the best man to start with is a former driver for Frank called Alan 5 who sadly passed away a few years ago.

Alan 5 had driven for Frank for many years and over the years had acquired many quirks. He worked nights but refused to do any distance or airport work meaning the other night driver, usually me, had to run themselves ragged to cover the work. Alan was also known as Captain Slow as he refused to drive at more than 25mph which pissed the punters off. On the rare occasion we talked him into driving through the Mersey Tunnel once he'd dropped light he would park up until the traffic quietened down.

Over the years Alan had managed to find himself completely owned by Frank, he worked for him, drove one of his cars, and also lived in one of his houses. Sadly, Alan liked a drink.

Back in 2007 Alan owned his own car, a black Mk4 Astra SXi, which needed some work to keep it on the road. As he was skint and couldn't afford the repair bill he signed the car over to Frank, who'd pay to have it fixed and then rent his own car back for £70 quid a week. This was quite a common occurrence at our firm back then. What Frank didn't know is that Alan had secured a Log Book Loan on said Astra the previous day! You can imagine how pleased Frank was when someone turned up to snatch the Astra! Alan could be a right snidey cunt! Fast forward to 2016 and the Xsara Picasso that he was renting from Frank shit itself due to driver neglect meaning Alan needed a car. As luck might have it, W.T.C had a spare plated Mk4 Mondeo knocking around so I agreed to rent it to him (via Frank 'cos I knew Alan was a slow payer) for £90 a week. All went well for a week or so until I was driving past Alan's home only to see my Mondeo had both its mirrors smashed off! Upon questioning Alan, Evil Warren discovered that Alan had borrowed money off a loan shark on the pretence of using the cash to buy a new PH car, namely my Mondeo, and when he failed to pay the sharks smashed the mirrors off! Evil Warren was close to summoning his most psycho associates and paying the loan sharks a visit but Frank talked me out of it, payed for the damage, and got Alan to pay on the weekly.

Shortly after, Frank sorted Alan out with an ex police, 57 plate Focus hatch.

More to come later if you want.
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

I'm not sure it was because of me, but shortly after Alan took to sitting in the car park rather than in the office whilst between jobs.

Alan was one of those drivers that had a habit of going missing between jobs. Fuck knows where he went but sometimes he'd refuse to answer his radio for up to an hour at a time.

Another issue he had was with money, more specifically paying Frank at the end of every night! Yes, things had got so bad that Frank had Alan on daily payments for his radio, car, and house!

His weekly bills were as follows. Radio base rent £80. Car £75. House £100. Total £255. That works out at £42.50 a day over six days. I sat down with Frank and went over the taxi logs and worked out that Alan was taking an average of £110 a shift so where the fuck his money was going was anyone's guess.
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.