First Collection of 2021?

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
8BAK465

Re: First Collection of 2021?

Post by 8BAK465 »

You will all have to wait now I am afraid
To confuse things somebody is close
somebody might of said it but cant award points as its not an answer and they didn't realise they have
the clues are there....................

Yes Rocker its a real smokers window and though its not French there is a French link in a way

Ive said far too much already

This tape will self destruct in 10 seconds

!!!!!
[For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

Itinerary

When low loader arrives take photograpical evidence of the said chariots existence

Announce here who was closest and why?

Start another project thread page with glorious technicolour slides and turn off the Smelovision facility for public safety :oops:

Not long to wait now :mrgreen:
[For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

SiC wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:08 am Thread title is fake news now! Collections have happened since this was written and we've still not seen this one 😁
Fair point

It was supposed to be here yesterday but I have ended the title in ?

Just in case ;)

It is my first Collection of 21 though :mrgreen:

It really was supposed to be a collection now its a delivery :cry:
panhard65

Post by panhard65 »

It is the first on the wob though. If it wasn't for the no French thing I might of thought you had bought my old Panhard as that really did stink inside. Maybe something from the Rootes group.
1939 Hotchkiss 864
1966 Rover P5 (for sale)
1971 Lancia Fulvia Berlinetta (also for sale)
1977 Dodge 3700GT Hearse
1987 Renault 25 V6 Turbo
2010 Skoda Felica tdi
2013 Peugeot RCZ
2021 Yadea C1S Gay leccy scooter
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

panhard65 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:39 am It is the first on the wob though. If it wasn't for the no French thing I might of thought you had bought my old Panhard as that really did stink inside. Maybe something from the Rootes group.
I haven't smelled the interior yet but i believe a squirrel had got in and filled it full of nuts!

but im guessing that it stinks?

Will be throwing away carpet and probably make my own

Seats,Dash etc have cobwebs I thought the vendor might of hoovered them but up to the last pic they hadn't bothered :evil:
Don't mind cleaning but at this time of the year I don't want to get things too wet might end up going down the floorpans and if there's sound deadening remove it and disinfect the floor who knows?

Would not of minded the wheels on it if they were a full set but unless i can find a spare exact match ill end up having to replace the lot with aftermarket.

Tyres are past it three hold good air one has a 24 hour puncture dont want to replace tyres on wheels im not keeping so might have to buy an odd ditch finder or part worn?

Its the small bits you can get I seem to spend most of my life chasing trim parts made of unobtainum for vehicles I own :roll:
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

Well those who suggested Renault there is a link in a round about way ;)
Those who mentioned Rootes there's a link
Mr Rocker mentioned the type of Vehicle

But the prize for guessing what it was without saying a word at all everytime they posted a guess goes to Mr Rover :mrgreen:

It was under your nose all the time mate :lol:

mercrocker
Numb3rP14t3Fun

Post by mercrocker »

Looks amazing! What is it = Tradesman? Nice 318? I used to drive one in Canada - it wandered all over the road though!
There's a great long bar in Rock & Roll heaven.......
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

mercrocker wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:39 pm Looks amazing! What is it = Tradesman? Nice 318? I used to drive one in Canada - it wandered all over the road though!
Yup

hoping you wasn't going to say the last comment though :(

I went to look at one on October but rejected it because if wandering thought it was a one off :roll:

Oh well i guess ill just have to learn how to drive tradesman ;)

Ive started a new Thread on it

Mr "Dodge" Rover had it right from the start :lol:

He just Didn't know it :lol:
mercrocker
Numb3rP14t3Fun

Post by mercrocker »

It was a lot better with some weight in it......Time you have the shag pile, sapele and strobe lights in there it'll be fine!
There's a great long bar in Rock & Roll heaven.......
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

It was the steering I found odd in the other one mind you if you figure in worn bushes etc and its a worm drive box im guessing after a thorough refurb it wont be so bad?

It was cheap so got a decent wedge to throw at it will probably replace all the brakes etc.

trans has slippage but if need be ill have it taken out and a rebuild