Never mind the Gas Crisis heres the Wobstang!

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
DodgeRover

Re: Never mind the Gas Crisis heres the Wobstang!

Post by DodgeRover »

It's steel unbuckle it with a carefully applied sledge hammer.
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

DodgeRover wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:27 pm It's steel unbuckle it with a carefully applied sledge hammer.
:lol:

Is that scientific ?
[For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
LynehamHerc
Boomer, gammon, senile old fart and Eurosmasher!

Post by LynehamHerc »

At least it's as simple and relatively cheap fix.
panhard65

Post by panhard65 »

I doubt they fit but my thunderbird came with a couple of wrong wheels but I think they are 14" and certainly 5 stud
1939 Hotchkiss 864
1966 Rover P5 (for sale)
1971 Lancia Fulvia Berlinetta (also for sale)
1977 Dodge 3700GT Hearse
1987 Renault 25 V6 Turbo
2010 Skoda Felica tdi
2013 Peugeot RCZ
2021 Yadea C1S Gay leccy scooter
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

panhard65 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:19 pm I doubt they fit but my thunderbird came with a couple of wrong wheels but I think they are 14" and certainly 5 stud
Annoying thing is mine are 4 stud 108 x 4 :roll:

Being 13" when new they used the common european PCD

One of those annoying things dont really want to spend very much as I am replacing them anyhow.

Just discovered my windscreen washer pump has packed in too!

Was only replaced last year :(

American Rubbish :lol:
[For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Junkman

Post by Junkman »

Go and get those wheels bought, ffs.
Supply Chain Disruption

1957 DKW 3=6 Sonderklasse
1967 Renault 16 GL
1983 Renault 4 TL
2001 Mercedes E240
2002 Datsun Dice
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

Not done a lot to the car,not really sure what to call it anymore?

Its no longer shite :roll:
Then again its not yet finished :roll:

I do have plans for it for next year just dont have the enthusiasm for it right now :roll:

Its currently at the body shop just correcting a few areas that reacted on the paint once it had settled.

No further cost to me more paint than was needed was purchased so yeh getting that sorted then its going to bed for winter ;)

Plan to finish the car next year,well a project is never finished but get it to a stage im happy with and it can just be used :mrgreen:

Something new and interesting coming to the fleet next year :o

Spent this year doing hard graft on this one and just want to be at the end of it as I no longer enjoy the chase trying to track down unobtainium parts :(

Next project I feel will be my last one and more laid back so OEM Yadda Yadda lifes just too short :?

May report back when something actually happens ??????????

Just thought id post this for those wondering....................................

I shall go back to my Warm Duvet now :lol:
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

Thanks for the update Jo
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

Not sure if I want to carry this on any more? Have not been on here for quite some time since my PC went Kaboom and I couldn't remember the password :roll:

Bit sick of "The Scene" I'm old money I have this car because I always wanted one not because its any sort of status symbol though sadly its considered that by those on the outside looking in :roll:

Shitey was and still is my dream car and once you have it there's nowhere left to go :?

When I joined Autoshite I joined it because I was sick of the Shit on other car Groups,Forums and Meets and it appeared to be different :roll:

I am a Loner a Nonconformist.

I thought id found others like me? But I hadn't :(

Yes there was the odd few but generally when i bailed out of there it was more Pineapple than the Dub Scene with superstar members with the Sun shining out of their arses who could do no wrong.............................

Sometimes you just want to talk about stuff that's not cars or your hurting because after all we are all only human (or so I thought?) but anytime i showed emotion the same prats put the boot in.

I honestly thought moving here would be different but its not :(

We should of all stuck together but i have had attacks here! So fucking what if I repeat myself probably because I am low or down at that point? We are all only human? Are we not ?

But no The sun is shining out of arses here and I get attacked and you know what?

I couldn't give a Fucking Shit!

And because of childish attacks because of typeface,repeating myself which really doesn't matter its hardly a hanging offence :roll:

I'm not sure I want to share my car shenanigans any more ?

I can get on with things quicker if I am not stopping to take pics of every sodding nut and bolt and writing stuff up.

Ill just go back to being a Loner a Nonconformist quite happy with that ;)

I wouldn't bother with groups etc if it wasn't for the fact with a car like mine you need leads on parts etc.

I haven't nothing but heartfelt thanks for those on both forums that have helped and encouraged me both with parts finding and shipment and advice cant thank people enough :mrgreen:

But im sick of people in "the Scene" all scene be it real life meets,Online whatever who are scene queens yet have their heads buried in the bullshit sand and never have anything good to say about people or pick on people throwing stones from their glass houses :roll:

No doubt this will filter its way back to the other camp so be it.

But yeh its done im over car will remain with me but ill just get on with it end of.

Those who have been nice and kind to me and really interested in my progress thanks :D

Those who have made it their business to attack me and take the piss sand is over there go stick your head back in it and watch the sun doesn't escape from your arse :lol:

ELVIS Has Left the Building :o
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

How is the Mustang going now Jo? Did you think anymore of fitting EFI to it or an I thinking of someone else?