Mini Maserati for sell spears repair £250

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
christine

Re: Mini Maserati

Post by christine »

So , i shod 2 horses for it in the first place , left it there for a year until they screamed at me :oops: ...they got a fella to trailer it to my place for shoeing another horse a few weeks ago ... :P
Then , a 100 quid for 2 tyres , 90 quid for a new battery and 30 quid for the skirts .. A bucket of wob , paint and tack rags 60 quid..and discs were 1p on ebay , but i gave the guy a tenner . A minor diesel leak on the return pipe had ruined the rear wishbone bush , so i've ordered a complete wishbone for £30. It did rattle when i started it , but i think the oil must have drained from the tappets while standing for so long ? It doesn't rattle now ..win ! :lol: I pulled out all the interior , and filled a wheelbarrow with muck . :roll:
Eddie Honda
Rainman The Google Fu Master

Post by Eddie Honda »

Well done on all that work to become a proper COONTOE IN A POONTOE! :lol:

#cuntoinapunto
christine

Post by christine »

fuck me :shock: it passed an mot ! I shit meself driving it down there :o , its well loose...at 150k its got a be a bit shagged innit ?. Smoked like you've never seen... :shock: :shock: I did turn round , and went back to the shed , but it stopped by then ?? So i thought fuck it , i'll put it in for a test anyway . Could it have been doing a regen thing ? Anyway ..i'm off to collect the little shitter :D
Last edited by christine on Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

FFS, some people get all the luck*
Private signature, do not read
christine

Post by christine »

I am riding Grannys Phillips bike down there .I'll probably fall off....
christine

Post by christine »

I didn't fall off . They said it's really clean underneath..I'm gunna tax it , and check out this here speed limiter its supposed to have on it...
christine

Post by christine »

Horror of horrors ! It's got Stop Start ...it really threw me :? , fucking modern shit ..
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

You mean you stalled it?

I always laugh when told stop start is modern, I had it on a 1983 Polo ffs. It didn't work, but it was fitted.
Private signature, do not read
christine

Post by christine »

Nah, it did it yesterday at Crowborough traffic lights ..I saw the dash go out and thought , bollocks its stalled. Went to dump the clutch and start it , but it started on its own ..?? The more i thought about it , i thought it must have been someone else with stop start i heard ,as i had the window open . and perhaps it hadn't stalled . Today i realised it is stop start .
christine

Post by christine »

And...............turned out it wasn't much shagged out , i was just unfamiliar with it . Nice steer really , clutch a bit on or off , but I enjoyed driving it for the last month , pretty pokey too .. So confident in it ,I thought i'd use it for work , and fitted it all out in the back with shelves and that .. 2 days work use out of it !!!
Today ,i heared a tinkling crackling .... timing chain is rattling .Bollox to it . :cry: I thought the noise was the overun clutch on the alternator pulley ,( just why ???) but it aint ... Spears or repair £250 anyone ?