End of year (well not quite) Fleet reports? Ill Start :)

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
8BAK465

End of year (well not quite) Fleet reports? Ill Start :)

Post by 8BAK465 »

Ok so its Ocktember but the fleet is dramatically changing here so I though I would start off a thread for everybody to use but I will start as everything is moving at the moment

At last after many years of leasing dailys I am about to ditch the ball and chain :o

Both myself and Sam had dailys me a Gold Diseasel and Sam a Toybota Hibreeeed :lol:

Well Friday just gone the wee Toybota left the fleet after 3.5 years of service.

Sam is moving onto a company fleet car so we have decided to share one daily :mrgreen:

Most of the time im a passenger in the car I dont drive as much as I used to so as we are either in the car together or if i need the car its not that often and I could drop Sam off at work and keep the car for the day theres no real need to have 2x dailys :roll:

With that in mind my Volkskragoned Dieselgate is leaving the fleet too a week Friday after nearly 5 years and 60k of hard abuse!

I will sort of miss the old nail though its not held up as well as previous Golfs they are not made as well as they once where :(

Next in the Cull list though not necessarily before the end of the year Sams Mustang :o

Its still on the fleet but its days are numbered........................

Its Ironic but Sam got it just how she wanted this year by changing the wheel colour to anthacite and ditching the blingy wheel spinners but she has had her fun with it and wants something else. She cant decide on either an older classic or a new car? Cant see the point of new as we already agreed car share but yeh more than likely if its not gone this year it will leave the fleet next year :cry: Its been fun but though its utterly reliable it lacks old school charm and has no soul :roll:

And Finally

Shitey Wobstang II (His Royal Shineyness)

The little arse is staying on fleet cant see me ever parting with the little shit!

It has been a rollercoaster year so far come so much done yet far from finished!

Next year I will get the interior up to scratch,wheels will change and ive decided to ditch the chinese Summit Car and intake for USA Holley and Wieand replacements.

I just want to finish Shitey and enjoy him more :mrgreen:

Paint has now been cut and machine polished and looks amazing!

Ive amounted a small not inconsiderate mountain of raplacement interior parts in better order than mine yet the wrong colour next year they will be recoloured and swapped over ;)

So thats about it! More news on Shitey soon :mrgreen:

Please feel free to add your end of year reports as and when

Jo
[For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
DodgeRover

Re: End of year (well not quite) Fleet reports? Ill Start :)

Post by DodgeRover »

Could you not daily Sam's Mustang to save taking on another vehicle? Saving 2 lease payments a month would probably pay for the petrol..
8BAK465

Post by 8BAK465 »

DodgeRover wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:06 am Could you not daily Sam's Mustang to save taking on another vehicle? Saving 2 lease payments a month would probably pay for the petrol..
I could I would but its a company perk and we can both be on the insurance so why not ;)

Already ordered only car I own now is a Mustang ;)

I want a Van now,we had a VW T4 about 6 years ago it went badly wrong drawn in by Scene Tax boy it was a Heap in Wolfs Clothing!

Next Van will be something that makes sense rather than scene driven.

Wont happen though until Shitey is on a level playing field I dont need two projects together :roll:
[For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
NergleFuttocks
Globalist Imperialist Pig Dog!

Post by NergleFuttocks »

Don’t forget to factor in the P11D she’ll be cursing every payday. With the financial incentive likely to be offered to forego the company car, and the idea above makes even more financial sense. I doubt the planet will mind too much to be honest.

Actually, the hybrid might be different tax-wise, but still...
SiC
It's S small i C

Post by SiC »

Start of year:
Vehicles: Audi A4, Audi TT, MGB GT, Austin 1100
Driveway storage: 3
Off-site storage: 1
Average age: 28
Age difference to me: 4 years newer

Change this year:
+ Porsche Boxster
+ Dolomite Sprint
+ Renault Laguna
- Austin 1100
- Audi TT out

Currently:
Vehicles: Audi A4, Porsche Boxster, Renault Laguna, MGB GT, Dolomite Sprint
Driveway storage: 3
Off site storage: 3 (but one space is the garage and that is in use temporarily for house moving)
Average age: 27.4
Age difference to me: 5.6 years newer

Hopefully next year I'll have space for another car. Not sure what it'll be. Thinking I may bite the bullet finally and get a Clio 172/182
Last edited by SiC on Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mercrocker
Numb3rP14t3Fun

Post by mercrocker »

End of term report.....Mercrocker, Class of '59. Overall - Must Do Better.

Subjects -

VW T25 Holdsworth Camper - Currently in bodyshop having attention to o/s/r battery compartment (this is under the rear engine vents and an infamous water trap), also side window coming out for aperture repairs and hopefully the sliding door bottom edge if there is enough money left. After that, winter storage. Showing promise for summer games next year.....

Fiesta Ghia - Scrapped last month. I rarely expel any pupil but unfortunately it was becoming very disruptive....

Focus Mk2 - New boy. Came with glowing reports but has still to prove himself and Will Be Watched....

Mercedes 190E. Has come to my attention far too frequently lately and I will be writing to the parents for parts again soon. Recently soaked up £600 in fuel injection repairs and replacements. Now sitting at the front of class and exemplary behaviour expected.....

Morris 1000 - Was put in the corner three times this year but has returned to the playground until the salt comes again. Don't think this boy will ever graduate....

Morris Cowley - Head Boy again and top of the class. Occasional concerns regarding behaviour but always passes tests and knows his subjects well.....
There's a great long bar in Rock & Roll heaven.......
Junkman

Post by Junkman »

Start of the year:

Renault 16
Peugeot 405 estate
Peugeot 405 saloon

End of the year (hopefully):

Renault 16
Peugeot 405 estate

Would any of you cunts be interested in a 405 saloon?
Supply Chain Disruption

1957 DKW 3=6 Sonderklasse
1967 Renault 16 GL
1983 Renault 4 TL
2001 Mercedes E240
2002 Datsun Dice
LynehamHerc
Boomer, gammon, senile old fart and Eurosmasher!

Post by LynehamHerc »

January :

VW T2 Camper
MGB Roadster - in garage for 6 months for weldathon
Skoda Roomster

Now:

VW T2 Camper
MGB Roadster - in garage for 16 months for weldathon
Skoda Roomster

No additions as if/when I get the MGB back I'm looking at 5.5k just for the welding, the parts are over 1k, never mind the other work still needed to get it back on the road after 13 years off it. I've done what I can but am limited by my mechanical incompetence.
ghosty

Post by ghosty »

Started with the 850 and a broken Civic.
Partially broken S90 came in.
S90 out, replaced with a working 305 GLD.
305 sold.
Civic (now working) sold and replaced with MX-5.
MX-5 replaced with Jaaaaaag.

That's that.
Watch for pedestrians...
The Reverend Bluejeans
Prize Cunt

Post by The Reverend Bluejeans »

January:

318Ti track slag
730i
Golf V GTI

In-between:

530d Estate
E46 320i saloon
E36 318i Touring

Broken for parts: E39 540i Touring, two Z3's

Now:

318Ti - now a daily driver