You park like a cunt!

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
paulplom
The Geordie Lord, Mario!

Re: You park like a cunt!

Post by paulplom »

How fucking ignorant can people be. It's embarassing.
Eddie Honda
Rainman The Google Fu Master

Post by Eddie Honda »

Dublin

Dublin dad stabbed in 'totally random killing' after parking in accused woman's space

https://archive.ph/SKfIT

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-n ... m-25661785

Accused claims she was fucking crackers at the time
Split_Pin

Post by Split_Pin »

Came home to this:
20221204_135350.jpg
20221204_135350.jpg (528.17 KiB) Viewed 481 times
20221204_135325.jpg
20221204_135325.jpg (448.96 KiB) Viewed 481 times
20221204_135300.jpg
20221204_135300.jpg (458.09 KiB) Viewed 481 times
What the actual fuçk. Obviously we couldn't get into our drive.

The Openreach van is my neighbours by the way and parked out the way in a lay-by and nothing to do with the situation. He's been parking there for over 10 years with no bother.

It belongs to C-Plan communications who have been installing fibre cables but not in my street. I scoured the whole estate and there were no workmen to be seen, not a soul.

We came home at about 2.30pm, our ring doorbell showed it had been there since 12.30. Completely abandoned. Ther were plenty of places to leave it although why they chose my street I don't know. My neighbour said there had been a lot of commotion and 3 vans in the street earlier but then they cleared off.

We called the cops but unfortunately no use.

They eventually returned in a welfare van at half 3. I was obviously straight out, arms outstretched asking what they thought they were doing. I kept calm and just said please do not park there again. But my wife, who deals with arseholes like this every day came out the house and went a bit mental. Basically the 5 guys just thought it was funny. My 9 year old son dragged me back inside before it really kicked off.

There were 2 cars still in the drive, why the fuck would you block someone in like that and just fuck off?? How do they know we aren't in and have to go out to work or a hospital appointment?

Unbelievable.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

Cunts, put a complaint into the company.
Private signature, do not read
Split_Pin

Post by Split_Pin »

Aye, I doubt it will do anything though . I have complained to BT as Openreach are their service partner and C-Plan theirs, and I pay BT £50 odd quid a month for their services.

There's not much I can really do, it's more the bizarre nature of leaving a big vehicle where they did, then fucking off and leaving it for 3 hours. Who does that?
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

Cunts do that, that's who.

Let the tyres down next time & hide the valve innards.
Private signature, do not read
The Reverend Bluejeans
Prize Cunt

Post by The Reverend Bluejeans »

Drill a hole in the sidewalls.
Chodweaver

Post by Chodweaver »

Similar situation close to work last night. Car parked across a lane that leads to three houses. The lane is not public highway, but is recognised as a thoroughfare as there are white lines on the road at the entrance to show its status. A woman who lives in one of the houses down the lane returns home to find she can't get down the lane to her house, and struggles to find anywhere to legally park her own car while she waits. It ends up being three hours before the offending car's owner returns and moves it. Apparently all was resolved with apologies along the lines of "really sorry, didn't realise what I'd done, I'm not local so didn't know" etc etc.

I don't know if the resident bothered to call the cops, but if she did, they did fuck all.

If that had been me on the receiving end of this thoughtless and/or selfish behaviour, the stress of choosing between staying within the law and being utterly powerless vs dragging the fucking thing away and setting it on fire, would have done me serious mental harm.

How no-one has been maimed or killed as a result of the 'school-run-mums-parking-on-other-people's-drives' malarkey, is a mystery to me.

Even more exasperating is that the law seems to protect the offender more than the offended.

And breathe
FhakeConcern
Cycle Cunt

Post by FhakeConcern »

Moaning on an internet forum? We’re way short of the benchmark reaction...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nnets.html
paulplom
The Geordie Lord, Mario!

Post by paulplom »

I don't feel sorry for the owners but they're hardly blocking the path. You can get a wheelchair or pram down there surely?
I doubt I would have took a photo around here.