Cheeky / Nosy Q - where do y'all store and work on chod?

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
panhard65

Re: Cheeky / Nosy Q - where do y'all store and work on chod?

Post by panhard65 »

Having been born in the South East in North West Essex and spending 40 odd years there I can say the South East has turned to shit. Moving to the South West it is much nicer, a bit like it was back in the South East 20 odd years ago. I can see it going the same way mind as they are just filling the place up with houses. My other half is originally from the Black country and after a few trips up there I have found the people very friendly and too be honest would be quite happy to retire up there but my other half doesn't want to go back. As for chod storage etc I am lucky that running my own garage gives me all the room I need.
1939 Hotchkiss 864
1966 Rover P5 (for sale)
1971 Lancia Fulvia Berlinetta (also for sale)
1977 Dodge 3700GT Hearse
1987 Renault 25 V6 Turbo
2010 Skoda Felica tdi
2013 Peugeot RCZ
2021 Yadea C1S Gay leccy scooter
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

I'm trying to find somewhere myself, problem being that I hate renting and trying to buy an industrial unit or barn down here is expensive. Would happily rent out part of somewhere once I've bought though.
There is one place locally that is very very reasonable to rent but only one unit has come up in the last 5 years, it's on a farm so worth asking around locally.
FatherJack

Post by FatherJack »

Maybe Y'all could club together and build up a commune, call it the Choderati and have group therapy sessions in the pole barn every saturday.

Teach your significant others to weld and spray paint while you sit back hunting rare and elusive spare parts from the wild plains of Ebay or Gumtree.