Car colour choices

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
bub2006
Tenth Dan Tetris Gnu

Re: Car colour choices

Post by bub2006 »

Most MK1 focus were various states of silver,black or blue. I think ours looks nice in magnum grey that was usually seen mainly on the st170.
When we went to Torquay there was a rather nice pale yellow SD1. As mentioned above,rover did some nice colours through the 90s too. The light metallic green usually seen on tomcats was a beautiful colour.
xtriple
Paranoid Dog Parent

Re: Car colour choices

Post by xtriple »

I'm not usually all that bothered about colours, to be honest, but my friendly neighbour has just got a new Hyundai Konos which must rank as the ugliest car ever made. For extra special mention it's in the worst colour too... sort of primer green/pea green puke!

My first Bentley was, however, a lovely shade of metallic green, quite light and looked great. The second one was Brooklands green (solid, old colour, not the new metallic by the same name) and it looked shit.

I love the colour of the Jag... but only when the sun shine hits it, the rest of the time it just looks like 'Doom Blue', sunshine sets off the pearlescent glitter in it and it looks great.