EBay Finds

Talk about your cars etc here. Keep it sort of sensible and on topic please.
SiC
It's S small i C

Re: EBay Finds

Post by SiC »

Asimo wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:25 pm This is a bit sad. I feel slightly responsible because it was me that posted the Finnish advert into the Beige thread thus triggering the Cedric's import...
MURDERER!
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

Was he really sectioned?
TDW disclock and killswitch champion.
LynehamHerc
Boomer, gammon, senile old fart and Eurosmasher!

Post by LynehamHerc »

I got the impression that he was but I suspect there were Chinese whispers involved.

Edit: I've just looked on there and Squire has told a few home truths. LBF is upset by his use of the phrase: Fucking Vultures.
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

More home truths posted by myself, in the Volvo thread: I doubt they will like reading this.
Maybe if people had been allowed to post what they thought on his thread when it became obvious he was mentally ill and needed help rather than being shouted down it wouldn't have ended this way.

He was obviously under the effect of drugs numerous times when he drove to meetings, it's lucky he didn't kill some pedestrian or the driver of an oncoming vehicle when he wrote off the Cedric.

Personally I reported him to his local fire arms unit as I had grave concerns about his mental health and access to firearms yet people were still egging him on even after buying a lorry he couldn't drive and had no license for but which he pictured himself driving about.

Nothing what so ever has been learned on this forum from the death of poor Hendry.
dean36014

Post by dean36014 »

I can remember pm the mods on there when it first started. Was told they'd keep an eye on it, great job done there. As I knew him it was obvious something was wrong and I asked him in his thread if he was actually ok. They then went on to egg him on to buy the horsebox, another stilly, can't remember he bought the foden 8x8 ex army though. Should never been allowed to go on as long as it did. I mean who the fuck thinks it's normal to a, have a coffee machine, and b, a pair of guns in a stilly cab! Wonder what happened to his house and other possessions, like the huge model stolly he had in his lounge
LynehamHerc
Boomer, gammon, senile old fart and Eurosmasher!

Post by LynehamHerc »

I seem to remember Mrs6c being one of his major supporters and regularly encouraging him. LBF seems to be the latest for this treatment.

One day it might sink in to some over there that the phrase: If you can dream it you can do it: is not always true
DodgeRover

Post by DodgeRover »

dean36014 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:43 pm I can remember pm the mods on there when it first started. Was told they'd keep an eye on it, great job done there. As I knew him it was obvious something was wrong and I asked him in his thread if he was actually ok. They then went on to egg him on to buy the horsebox, another stilly, can't remember he bought the foden 8x8 ex army though. Should never been allowed to go on as long as it did. I mean who the fuck thinks it's normal to a, have a coffee machine, and b, a pair of guns in a stilly cab!
My recollection was that the mods were busy censoring anybody who voiced anything other that praise and anybody who didn't get modded got shouted down by the enablers
LynehamHerc wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:34 pm I seem to remember Mrs6c being one of his major supporters and regularly encouraging him. LBF seems to be the latest for this treatment.

One day it might sink in to some over there that the phrase: If you can dream it you can do it: is not always true
This exactly.
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

I hate to sound all caring and compassionate, but I'm 100% certain myself, Hooli, Paulplom, or fried onions wouldn't feed the delusions of a TDW member until the point where they're sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

And apparently, we're the worst of the worst and AS is the forum for "nice people".

I fear that it's only a matter of time before LBF goes the same way.
Hooli
Self Appointed Internet God

Post by Hooli »

I hope you mean we wouldn't old chap.
Private signature, do not read
Warren t claim

Post by Warren t claim »

Hooli wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:22 pm I hope you mean we wouldn't old chap.
EDITED FOR SPAZZY GRAMMAR