What does your car say about you?

Talk about your cars etc here
User avatar
mercrocker
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 pm
Has thanked: 216 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by mercrocker » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:55 pm

All my vehicles say the same thing....."Fuck me, are you still driving that?"
Born to rock and roll.
And drive shit old cars.
User avatar
Eddie Honda
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by Eddie Honda » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:15 am

Image

Part-time internet hard man.
User avatar
ghosty
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:06 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by ghosty » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 am

Lately, the 850 has been pissing off a lot of dullard sales rep types that underestimate it, and their own driving skill. Says a lot about the car, less about me.
User avatar
Junkman
Posts: 1964
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am
Location: The Parallel Universe of R16 Ownership
Has thanked: 191 times
Been thanked: 816 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by Junkman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:33 am

ghosty wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 am
I inherited the car from my Grandpa, who was an antiques dealer.
EFA
‘Marry Wales, shag Northern Ireland, kill Scotland’, says Johnson
red5
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 9:21 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by red5 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:49 pm

Eddie Honda wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:15 am
Image

Part-time internet hard man.
'undred-'ander chief and no mistake.
User avatar
Jazoli
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:34 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by Jazoli » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:29 am

Eddie Honda wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:15 am
Image

Part-time internet hard man.
I do regret selling that car, although the mot is due next week I think! :D
Sigs are fucking bollocks
bub2006
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:41 pm
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by bub2006 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:50 am

ghosty wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 am
Lately, the 850 has been pissing off a lot of dullard sales rep types that underestimate it, and their own driving skill. Says a lot about the car, less about me.
I have similar in the ioniq. Dsg box makes for quick getaway from lights.
User avatar
Eddie Honda
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 294 times
Been thanked: 137 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by Eddie Honda » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:55 am

Jazoli wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:29 am
I do regret selling that car, although the mot is due next week I think! :D
Er...yes. Just another wee problem I face this week...
User avatar
Hooli
Site Admin
Posts: 1739
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:25 pm
Has thanked: 526 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by Hooli » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:27 am

bub2006 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:50 am
ghosty wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 am
Lately, the 850 has been pissing off a lot of dullard sales rep types that underestimate it, and their own driving skill. Says a lot about the car, less about me.
I have similar in the ioniq. Dsg box makes for quick getaway from lights.
I never* do this to annoy chavs in the XJR, it's much too childish.
Self-appointed Internet God
xtriple
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: What does your car say about you?

Post by xtriple » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:32 pm

That I am handy for a cut, dry and blowjob.
Post Reply